Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas Fashion Film Special Part 5

While I was researching my next post I came across a few fashion films by some of our much loved brands that where made for their Christmas campaigns and I thought that these would be perfect to share with you all as it is that time of year; so here I am writing Christmas Fashion Film specials that will be published over the Christmas period which should give you something great to read after you have eaten too much food.

You may have caught my forth post from yesterday, if not then you can check it out here...http://nblo.gs/SjMmr

The fifth film that I am going to share with you is from Harvey Nichols.


I just had to share this film with you as I think that it is brilliant and something that all us girls experience one time in our life's. After spending hours getting ready for the party that you have been looking forward to, you walk in the room and you find that someone is wearing the same dress as you. This film shows what we would all like to do as we try to show that we are not horrified. 

What do you think of the film? Has this ever happened to you? I would love to hear your thoughts.

                The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share