Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas Fashion Film Special Part 6

While I was researching my next post I came across a few fashion films by some of our much loved brands that where made for their Christmas campaigns and I thought that these would be perfect to share with you all as it is that time of year; so here I am writing Christmas Fashion Film specials that will be published over the Christmas period which should give you something great to read after you have eaten too much food.

You may have caught my earlier post, if not you can check it out here...http://nblo.gs/SkfCu

The sixth film that I am going to share with you is from Burberry.



This is such sweet little film, I love the pop up card scene that shows the outline of London. The presents falling from the sky like snowflakes and then we zoom in to see the silhouettes of the people who are having fun over the festive season. 

What do you think of the film? Has this ever happened to you? I would love to hear your thoughts.

                The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share