Tuesday 12 March 2013

That's the look of fashion - Plastix Cover Shoot

You may remember a post that I did back in September telling you about a cover shoot that I assisted on for Idol Magazine called Plastix. Click here to see my postWell today I am finally able to share with you the photos from the shoot.









The team that created this editorial were:


Photographer Michael Furlonger
Stylist Christina Daly
Make Up Artist Claire Mulleady
Hair Stylist Sarah Jo Palmer
Props/Set Designer Lorna Kelly
Nail Artist Chelsea Dagger
Photo Assistants Elizabeth Franks, Scott Archibald, Damien Flack
Styling Assistants Laura Jane, Shiann Daly, Rhona Ezuma
Make Up Assistants Bunnice Allen, Rachel Carroll


What do you think of this editorial? Do you have a favourite picture?

I hope you have enjoyed my post!

Check back soon for another one!


The girl! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share