Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Fashion Film Special Part 4

While I was researching my next post I came across a few fashion films by some of our much loved brands that where made for their Christmas campaigns and I thought that these would be perfect to share with you all as it is that time of year; so here I am writing Christmas Fashion Film specials that will be published over the Christmas period which should give you something great to read after you have eaten too much food.

You may have caught part 3 earlier if not then you can check it out here...http://nblo.gs/Sjzdu

The forth film that I am going to share with you is by Armani Exchange. 


This film is from a few Christmas's ago but I had to share this with you all as it brought back wonderful childhood memories of when I use to run outside when it was snowing and would spin around in circles looking up at the sky with the amazement of seeing the snowflakes. 

What do you think of the film? I would love to hear your thoughts.

                The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share