Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Fashion Film Special Part 3

While I was researching my next post I came across a few fashion films by some of our much loved brands that where made for their Christmas campaigns and I thought that these would be perfect to share with you all as it is that time of year; so here I am writing Christmas Fashion Film specials that will be published over the Christmas period which should give you something great to read after you have eaten too much food. 

You may have caught part 2 yesterday if not then you can check it out here...http://nblo.gs/Sh6yN

The third film that I am going to share with you is by Gucci. 



I love the way this film is full of sparkle, it really gets me in the mood to party the new year in. The dresses that are featured in the film are beautiful and the colours are great which the backdrop of the fireworks.

What do you think of the film? I would love to hear your thoughts.

                The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share