Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Fashion Film Special Part 2

While I was researching my next post I came across a few fashion films by some of our much loved brands that where made for their Christmas campaigns and I thought that these would be perfect to share with you all as it is that time of year; so here I am writing Christmas Fashion Film specials that will be published over the Christmas period which should give you something great to read after you have eaten too much food.

You may have caught part 1 earlier if not then you can check it out here...http://nblo.gs/SgZ7A

The second film that I am going to share with you is by Black Frame PR who made this film to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and features Hayley Coupon singing last Christmas.



I love this video as although is simple, I find it beautiful how they have projected images and vintage Hollywood films over Hayley's face and body while she sings one of the most Christmassy songs.

What do you think of the film? I would love to hear your thoughts.

                The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share