Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Fashion Film Special Part 1

While I was researching my next post I came across a few fashion films by some of our much loved brands that where made for their Christmas campaigns and I thought that these would be perfect to share with you all as it is that time of year; so here I am writing Christmas Fashion Film specials that will be published over the Christmas period which should give you something great to read after you have eaten too much food.

First I am going to share with you one by V magazine that features Chanel Iman.


I love how they have taken a traditional piece of music and have made it modern by adding beats and base to create a fresh inspiring sound. The dancers have then been beautifully choreographed to these beats using forms of locking, popping and contempary dance to create shapes around the main focus which is of course the beautiful Chanel Iman.

What do you think of the film? I would love to hear your thoughts.

                The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share