Friday 19 October 2012

Spotlight - Fashion Films - Day 5

Today’s film is by Arianna Cerrito.




This film is very different from the ones that I have been posting about so far as this doesn't tell a story in the same way as the other designers. Filmed as an interview, it looks to inform the viewer about the thought behind the brand and collection.

Although, I understand the concept behind the brand, the clothing for me is not really my style as I prefer more edgy clothing but if you were to take this element away you are left with some beautiful jewellery that can be worn in various ways and can be added to edgier pieces of clothing in order to create a unique style. 





What do you think of the video and Arianna Cerrito’s collection? What are your favourite pieces?

I hope you have enjoyed reading my post and I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Remember to join me later for another fashion film.





The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share