Tuesday 20 August 2013

Spotlight - CFW SS14 Collections - Anne Sofie Madsen

Last season I shared my thoughts on Anne Sofie Madsen’s AW13 collection (Click here to view) and today I am going to be sharing my thoughts on Anne’s SS14 collection.

If you checked out my post yesterday you will have seen that I had shared the runway film (click here to view) with you. It featured a mainly momochrome palette with hints of light greys.

As I explained in my AW13 post I am a massive fan of Anne's, she is a designer that for explores concepts through a dark and unique craftmanship taking a commercial approach while combining couture looks.

For her SS14 collection she seeks inspiration from the world of Japanese manga to create warrior style dresses that feature armour detailing teamed with more sporty inspired pieces. Structured panels created clean lines and curves while sheer panel details offered a touch of femine to the collection. Short was key within this collection and that came through dresses and crop tops.

I love this collection, as you all know I am a massive fan of attention to detail and this collection does not fail when looking at it. Anne's avant-garde style is beautifully executed to create pieces that could sit in any woman's wardrobe. Below are some of my favourite pieces from the collection. 


























I hope you have enjoyed todays post and please make sure you let me know your thoughts on Anne's collection. Do you have any favourite pieces?

The girl! x

ALL IMAGES VIA COPENHAGEN FASHION WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share