Friday 29 March 2013

Fashion Film Friday - Prada SS11 Campaign

Happy Fashion Film Friday everyone! Today I am sharing one from the fashion archives with this film from Prada’s SS11 Campaign. Its fun and is sure to put a smile on your face this cold and dull day.

Featuring bold and colourful stripes and prints which have been teamed with some amazing accessories, I love the sunglasses and wedged shoes.


FILM VIA FASHION TUBE

What do you think of the film? I would love to hear your thoughts.

I hope you have enjoyed my post.


Check back soon to for another post!


The girl! x

2 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for sharing this, so awesome. There's something so great about fashion films!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Caroline. I'm glad you enjoyed this film. Thanks for reading and commenting. x

      Delete

Share