Saturday 20 October 2012

Links A La Mode - My post featured!

I have some very exciting news to share with you all, as many of you may have seen I am apart of the Independent Fashion Bloggers, a group that I am very proud to be apart of.

IFB as it is more commonly known runs a feature where they ask members to submit one of their weekly posts. Only the top 20 posts are chosen to be feature in ‘Links A La Mode’ and this week my post is one of the featured blogs.

This is amazing thing for me, as it has really boosted my confidence when it comes to fashion blogging. When I first started I knew I had the passion as fashion is my life but I lacked the confidence that anyone would be interested in my blog. I have worked hard over the last few months with the guidance of IFB, various blogging books and my fellow blogging housemate.

All I can say is that there are so many amazing fashion blogs out there and I would encourage you to check out some of the ones that are featured in the Links A La Mode post below.


Let’s Hear It For The Boys

Edited By Taylor Davies 

For this week’s LALM round up, I’d like to pay tribute to the men out there. I’ve noticed over the past few months that we’ve had a lot more menswear bloggers contributing their posts to the forum, showing their taste, their interpretation of trends and great writing style. Sprinkled in with Russian style icons, DIY projects and a gorgeous photo shoot set at a chateau in France – you’ll find some menswear posts that will inspire the dudes and the ladies.

LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: OCTOBER 18TH

 

  SPONSOR: Shopbop Sale: Joie, Black Halo, Josh Goot, Zimmermann, PJK, Enza Costa, Olcay Gulsen, By Zoe, Saloni& Matiko



Thank you for your support and hope to hear some of your comments in my future posts.



The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share