Sunday 4 May 2014

Update - Our Temporary Domain

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I have decided that I am giving my blog a makeover. It's something that I have been thinking about for a while and today I decided to go for it! 

So I am sad to say that our current domain www.blogbehindthelook.com is going offline until further notice but you can still keep up to date with our posts at blogbehindthelook.blogspot.com 

Over the last few years of starting this blog, it has grown and evolved in to something that I am really proud of. I have also met some amazing bloggers and have found great blogs to read. As we grow we need to adapt in order to fully bloom so I think that our new site will really help us to grow even more.

I am so excited about the next chapter for Blog Behind The Look and can't wait to share it with you so watch this space for our new launch. Remember that you can keep up to date with our posts on blogbehindthelook.blogspot.com 

The girl! x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share