Monday 24 February 2014

Music Monday: Dark Horse

I can't believe that Monday is here again but that can mean only one thing which is that it is Music Monday! For today's video I am sharing with you a video that only got released on Thursday of last week. 


Screenshot from Video

This artist has been featured on Music Monday before but once I heard this song at the BRIT awards last week I knew that I had to share it with you all.


Screenshot from Video

Today's video is Dark Horse by Katy Perry feat. Juicy J. I hope you enjoy...


                 
Official video for Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" directed by Mathew Cullen and produced by Dawn Rose, Danny Lockwood, Derek Johnson and Motion Theory / Mirada via.

Screenshot from Video
Screenshot from Video
Taking inspiration from egyptian goddess and icon cleopatra, Katy looks amazing as she is greeted with suitors trying to win her love. 
Screenshot from Video
I love the outfits that Katy is wearing in this video they are full of colour that show off Katy's fun and playful side.
Screenshot from Video
I also think that Katy's hair & make up is amazing too and love how the egyptian style has been given a modern twist. If you look closely you will spot some cool nail art going on too.
Screenshot from Video
I love this video so much, the colours are amazing and this great song has a truly inspirational video to go with it.

Screenshot from Video
What do you think to this video? I would love to hear your thoughts.

The girl! x




 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share