Tuesday 17 December 2013

#2014bloggerchallenge

I am so excited to be sharing this with you all. The year is coming to a close and once again it has been an amazing year for blogbehindthelook.com and 2014 is going to be even better as I will be taking part in the #2014bloggerchallenge. 

#2014bloggerchallenge is a concept that Gabby from another girly blog has come up with and what a brilliant concept it is. This challenge looks to bring my fellow peers together by challenging us to write 2 posts a month from a list of subjects provided. It will really challenge us to write about topics that we wouldn't normally talk about which is really exciting and the best thing is that 408 bloggers have signed up to participate in the challenge which means that there will be 408 points of view and different takes on the topics. 

To see who else is participating in this challenge why not check another girly blog out to see. 



I hope you are all are as excited as me and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on my posts. 


The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share