Monday 11 November 2013

Music Monday - TKO

As we are in November also know as Movember to the guys, I have decide that for the next 3 weeks of Music Monday will be celebrating everything moustache…

For today’s video I am sharing the music video for someone that is passionate for music and style. He is very creative with his music and videos alike and the one that I am sharing with you today is one that features his new sexy moustache and beard look for his song TKO.

SCREEN SHOT FROM VIDEO
I am guessing that you have by now figured out that I am talking about Justin Timberlake, so check out Justin’s look and let me know what you think.



I hope you have enjoyed today's video and please make sure you check back next week for another Movember themed Music Monday!

The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share