Thursday 21 November 2013

Guest Post by ReeRee from Rockalily.com

I am very excited about writing this post as I am sharing with you details about a post that will be published later today by guest blogger ReeRee from rockalily.com and owner of vintage hair salon Rockalily Cuts. This would be blogbehindthelook.com very first guest post feature; something that I hope will continue going forward. Please read our submissions tab for more details on how you can become a guest blogger.


Image from ReeRee

Have you, like me ever wanted to create a rockabilly look but never know where to start? Well later today ReeRee will be sharing her 4 instant ways to have rockabilly hair with us!

So ladies get your hair brush ready and try out these instant ways which are perfect for the party season coming up! Don't forget to also check out ReeRee's blog and if you are lucky enough to live in London why not make an appointment at her salon to embrace everything rockabilly!

I hope you enjoy today’s post and I can wait to read all your comments.

The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share