Thursday 22 August 2013

Spotlight - CFW SS14 Collections - Barbara I Gongini - Womenswear

If you have read my previous posts this week you will have seen that I have shared with you the runway video (please check here) and my thoughts on Barbara í Gongini’s  SS14 menswear collection (please check here). Today I am going to share with you all my thoughts on her womenswear collection.





Like her menswear collection for SS14 Barbara uses her monochrome colour palette with hints of grey pieces coming through. Multi layering was still key for the collection but these became softer and more femine while oversized jackets created strong silhouettes.





Although I love her avant-garde pieces as they add interest, the softness of the layered dresses creates a fresh and edgy look that is perfect for summer nights.





What do you think of the collection? Do you have a favourite piece? I would love to hear your thoughts.



I hope you have enjoyed today's post.


The girl! x

ALL IMAGES VIA COPENHAGEN FASHION WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share