Monday 24 June 2013

Music Monday - Looking Hot

Well another Monday is here and once again it means that it is Music Monday and today's music video is from a band that I have shared with you before but something that I really had to share with you as it is a great video and features some amazing fashion styling.


Screen shot from the video 

Today's film is from No Doubt and their recent hit called 'Looking Hot' and Miss Gwen Stefani is looking smoking hot in this video as always but the guys in the band are giving her a run for her money by looking amazing too.


Screen shot from the video 

My favorite look that Gwen is wearing is the red dress. I love everything about this Look; the dress that shows off Gwen's amazing figure, the tribal accessories but especially the hair and make up. It really does show why she is a fashion icon. 

So here it is, check out Gwen and the guys 'Looking Hot'...



Looking Hot - No Doubt from Heber Pailos on Vimeo.

Hope you enjoyed today’s feature. 

What do you think of this song and video? Do you think Gwen and the guys are 'Looking Hot'? I would love to hear your thoughts.

I hope you have enjoyed my post.

Check back soon to for another post!

The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share