Monday 10 June 2013

Music Monday - Fighter

Happy Monday everyone! For today's Music Monday video, I am going back to the achieves to share with you a song that many of you may have forgotten about. It is a song that I loved when it was first released and when I saw the video on MTV I was blown away by its beauty.   
Screen shot from Fighter Video
You may have guessed by now that todays video is fighter by Christina Aguilera. The video has been directed by Floria Sigismondi and tells the story of Christina's beautiful transformation from been a venerable heartbroken woman in to someone that has found inner strength, belief and is now unbreakable.

For me this video, as I am sure it is for many of the creatives that I work with, is something that influences me to create powerful, dark yet twistingly beautiful imagery. I really do love this video from start to finish. I particularly love the eye make up that represents the beautiful free fluttering butterflies. 


Screen shot from Fighter Video

So all that is left for me to say is get ready to be blown away and inspired by the powerfully beautiful video for Fighter...enjoy!


 

Hope you enjoyed today’s feature.

What do you think of this song and video? I would love to hear your thoughts.

I hope you have enjoyed my post.

Check back soon to for another post!

The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share