Friday 14 June 2013

Fashion Film Friday - Wisharawish: A Moment

Friday is here again and you all know what that means it Fashion Film Friday! I hope that your week has been a good one and you are all busy organising your wardrobe for an action packed weekend.


Screenshot from the film


Today's film that I am sharing with you features the 2013 collection of Wisharawish. I love the simplicity of this film as it is truly a film all about the collection. It shows the pieces close up and the details and craftsmanship in these are beautiful. The collection features pieces using a monochrome colour palette which is bang on trend for this season.


Film via Vimeo


I also love the fact that this film shows the influence of the collection, you really get a feel for the hardness of the industrial pieces like concrete and metal then get a glimpse of the softness of the nature in the sense of the tree branches. 

Screenshot from the film


This has been executed skilfully in to the collection and my favourite piece is the skirt that features all the folded angled pleats.

Screenshot from the film


What do you think of the film? Do you like the collection? What is your favourite piece? I would love to hear your thoughts.


Screenshot from the film


I hope you have enjoyed my post.

Check back soon to for another post!

The girl! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share