Monday 20 May 2013

Music Monday - Run the World

It's Monday and today I am sharing with you a really powerful song by a lady who is touring at the moment. I heard this song on a night out over the weekend and it got the whole club moving and I thought that it would be the perfect song for Music Monday as it features some amazing clothing in it. 

I remember when this music video first came out, not only did the amazing beat and lyrics as many of her songs give every woman empowerment. I was also blown away with the styling of this video at is raw and embraces everything this song is about. 

So to kick start your week here is the one and only Beyoncè with Run the World... Enjoy!



What do you think of this song and video? I would love to hear your thoughts.


I hope you have enjoyed my post.

Check back soon to for another post!


The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share