Monday 27 May 2013

Music Monday - Blurred Lines

It’s the last bank holiday of May and I hope that you all have a great one! For today’s Music Monday I am sharing with you a video for the song that I think will be the song of the summer. It's a sound that goes back to a time when music got deep into your bones and made you move to the funky beat.

Screenshot from Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' video


I'm sure you have guessed by now this week video is by ‘Robin Thicke ft. T.I. & Pharrell’. I love the styling of the girls that feature in this video, white with see through plastic pieces finished off with chunky gold chain accessories looks cool and street fresh. The boys also show how to dress in this video and as I always have a weakness for a man in a suit, I really think they are looking hot in the video and set a standard for men’s dressing.


Screenshot from Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' video


So all that is left for me to say is enjoy the last day of the bank holiday by turning your speakers up and getting your groove on to the fresh sound of ‘Blurred lines’, enjoy!




Hope you enjoyed today’s feature. 

What do you think of this song and video? I would love to hear your thoughts.


I hope you have enjoyed my post.

Check back soon to for another post!

The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share