Monday 11 March 2013

Spotlight - SS13 Love My Custom

I opened my inbox today to find an email from British jewellery brand 'Love My Custom' sharing their new SS13 collection called 'Dream Team'. The collection features 10 new statement pieces that have been designed by the brand's owner Lisa-Marie Carter.












Taking inspiration from her love for US sports and varsity apparel, Lisa-Marie has designed earrings, necklaces, rings and the brands signature bracelet-ring design using perforated Perspex which are complimented by her use of statement gold chains and rope.






















I love this collection as it is playful for any fashionista to wear this Spring Summer season when the sun finally decides to arrive! I love the mix of gold chains and fastenings with the softness of the cord mixed with the smooth and textured Perspex. My favourite piece is the ring bracelet piece and the big chunky necklace that has the number 7 on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share