Friday 8 March 2013

Fashion Film Friday - Calvin Klein SS13 Provocations

Happy Friday everyone!

For today’s film I am sharing with you one that I am really excited about as it features one of my favourite actors Alexander Skarsgård . Alexander stars with the beautiful Suvi Koponen in Calvin Klein’s SS13 campaign which is entitled Provocations.

This film has been directed by Fabien Baron and when you watch it you feel like you have been transported to another planet far far away. The film is in slow motion with allows you to see the true detail and cut of this seasons mainline collection. In between you get to see the CK Jeans range which both Alexander and Suvi make look hot! 


What do you think of the film? I would love to hear your thoughts.

I hope you have enjoyed my post.


Check back soon to for another post!

The girl! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share