Friday 15 February 2013

Fashion Film Friday - The Lake by Pierre Debusschere

Happy ‘Fashion Film Friday’ everyone! We have all made it through the week and today I am sharing a film from the fashion worlds achieves. I came across this film and I simply had to share it with you all as I loved the beautiful clothes featured in the film.

This film is by Belgian photographer/film maker Pierre Debusschere and is entitled ‘The Lake’. It features the French actress Islid le Besco who transforms in to a beautiful sea creature and was shot in the stunning setting of Templeuve, France.


Styled by Robbie Spencer, the film features some amazing pieces including designers Vivienne Westwood Gold Label, Marc Jacobs, James Long and Prada to name a few.

What do you think of the film? I would love to hear your thoughts.

I hope you have enjoyed my post.


Check back soon to for another post!

The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share