Friday 22 February 2013

Fashion Film Friday - The Art of Collaboration - Bottega Veneta and Peter Lindbergh

It’s another ‘Fashion Film Friday’ everyone! Today I am sharing a film by Peter Lindbergh who is the next person to follow in the footsteps of Annie Leibovitz, Steven Meisel, Nan Goldin, Alex Prager, Robert Polidori, Mona Kuhn and Erwin Olaf to collaborate with Bottega Venrta’s The Art of Collaboration SS13 campaign.


FILM VIA FASHION TUBE

I love this film and its beautiful cinematic references through out the film. Freja Beha Erichsen wears the amazing pieces from the SS13 collection and my favourite piece is the dress that is made from tassels.


What do you think of the film? I would love to hear your thoughts.

I hope you have enjoyed my post.

Check back soon to for another post!

The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share