Sunday 6 January 2013

Behind the look... Anemone

Today I am sharing with you my ‘Behind the Look’ features that will tell you how the team and I created our shoot entitled ‘Anomone’.

Marianne Paraskeva, the photographer that I worked with on this test shoot came up with the concept. She wanted it to be about BIG hairstyles and for this we asked amazing Hair and Make up Artist Bunnice Allen to create these.

Marianne wanted to have some texture for the background and found this amazing patterned wallpaper that really set off my styling which feature pieces by a designer called Clara Bella.

Below shows images from behind the scenes of this shoot.


BUNNY (BUNNICE) GIVES SOME DIRECTION

BUNNY (BUNNICE) LOOKS ON AS MARIANNE SHOOTS

MARIANNE SHOOTING



MODEL GABRIELLA STRIKES A POSE

I hope you have enjoyed my blog, let me know what you think!

Another blog coming soon so please stay tuned!


The girl! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share