Tuesday 25 December 2012

Girl behind the look - featured on fashionserved.com

Today I would like to share with you some more exciting news. Regular readers will remember a few months ago, I shared with you that my work was featured on fashionserved.com. Well once again my work has been featured on the website. This is an amazing thing to be feature not only once but twice as the standard of work that is featured on the sister website Behance is very high.


My work that has been featured is a post I shared with you last month called 'I like mine...raw!' which was photographed by Marianne Paraskeva and featured hair and make up by Bunny Allen which was featured in Factice Magazine. Make sure you check fashion served website to see my featured work, along with other amazing creatives work.

Click here to go to the Fashion Served website.

You can check out my 'I like mine...raw!' post here and make sure you check back soon to find out how we created this shoot and behind the scene photos.


The girl! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share