Wednesday 8 August 2012

Girl behind the look update!



Hi All

I hope you are all well and have been enjoying the 2012 Olympics and the rubbish British summer!

I just wanted to give you some very exciting news!

Firstly I have finally finished my new website. The new one is a lot more sleek and easy to use. It also shows my work off a lot better than the previous one.


I have built up a pretty big portfolio now so I have had to be very selective over which images I have put on my site so you will only be able to see full shoots featured on my blog along with behind the look blogs as always so make sure you keep viewing.

Check out my new website and make sure you let me know what you all think.


In the next coming months I am working on some more shoots and one in particular with amazing photographer Michael Furlonger. I can’t tell you anything at the moment as it is all very top secret but I can tell you that this is going to be a massive shoot for us with lots of planning. We are very excited about this concept and it will be an amazing shoot if we manage to pull it off. More details will be published later this year beginning next so be do keep checking.

Lastly I just wanted to tell you that I have a profile on the behance website and earlier this year the canvas shoot got chosen to feature on Fashion Served website. This was a big shock for me but an honour and very exciting to be featured on this site. Below is an extract from the website explaining what Fashion Served is about.

Fashion Served features top work in categories such as styling and fashion photography. The Served curation team chooses projects that move creativity forward in their respective industries, among a host of other top-secret but not-that-difficult-to-guess selection criteria.”
Please make sure that you check it out as well as other features in this blog.



I hope you have enjoyed my blog!
Another blog coming soon so please stay tuned!

The girl! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share